Hiking TraIl nearby Águeda population.
The largest locality in the area is Águeda
, with a population of 11,941 persons, at a distance of 2.245 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.749 kilometers.
- Min height: 8 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 48 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 21 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.135 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.591 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.532.