Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Guadarrama natural area, in España and Navafría population.
The largest locality in the area is Navafría
, with a population of 345 persons, at a distance of 2.502 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.076 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,339 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,618 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,499 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 30.099 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.149 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.115.