Hiking TraIl nearby Santiago population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago
, with a population of 4,837,295 persons, at a distance of 4.100 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.921 kilometers.
- Min height: 621 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 838 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 773 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 33.262 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.656 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.127.