Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Nevada natural area, in España and Bayárcal population.
The largest locality in the area is Ugíjar
, with a population of 2,546 persons, at a distance of 7.078 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bayárcal
(296 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 54.005 kilometers.
- Min height: 814 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,758 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,167 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.900 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.154 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 145.472.