Hiking TraIl nearby ‘Arab ar Rashāydah population.
The largest locality in the area is Banī Na‘īm
, with a population of 19,783 persons, at a distance of 24.184 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is ‘Arab ar Rashāydah
(1,435 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.408 kilometers.
- Min height: -347 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 181 meters above sea level.
- Average height: -107 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.141 %.
- Average slope downhill: -26.069 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 56.537.