Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and Guadalix de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Miraflores de la Sierra
, with a population of 5,105 persons, at a distance of 4.214 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guadalix de la Sierra
(4,970 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.594 kilometers.
- Min height: 908 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 929 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 921 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.626 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.694 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.306.