Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadalix natural area, in España and Guadalix de la Sierra population.
The largest locality in the area is Miraflores de la Sierra
, with a population of 5,105 persons, at a distance of 7.382 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guadalix de la Sierra
(4,970 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.133 kilometers.
- Min height: 836 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 850 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 843 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.900 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.626 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.135.