Hiking TraIl nearby Hibrido de roble pedunculado y marojo de Arcentales natural area, in España and Avellaneda population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro-Urdiales
, with a population of 31,670 persons, at a distance of 17.651 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Avellaneda
(2,305 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.963 kilometers.
- Min height: 5 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 701 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 402 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.665 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.132 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 49.015.