Hiking TraIl nearby A Marronda natural area, in España and Outeiro population.
The largest locality in the area is Mos
, with a population of 14,650 persons, at a distance of 23.277 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Outeiro
(4,601 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.134 kilometers.
- Min height: 561 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 823 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 714 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.152 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.901 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.002.