Hiking TraIl nearby Río Bembezar natural area, in España and Malcocinado population.
The largest locality in the area is Azuaga
, with a population of 8,242 persons, at a distance of 10.826 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Malcocinado
(484 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.624 kilometers.
- Min height: 408 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 647 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 542 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.355 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.449 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.959.