Hiking TraIl nearby ‘Arab ar Rashāydah population.
The largest locality in the area is Banī Na‘īm
, with a population of 19,783 persons, at a distance of 24.558 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is ‘Arab ar Rashāydah
(1,435 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.330 kilometers.
- Min height: -376 meters above sea level.
- Max height: -71 meters above sea level.
- Average height: -252 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.553 %.
- Average slope downhill: -25.754 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.696.