Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Guaro population.
The largest locality in the area is Coín
, with a population of 21,866 persons, at a distance of 8.410 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guaro
(2,068 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.524 kilometers.
- Min height: 137 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 402 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 271 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.345 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.636 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.011.