Hiking TraIl nearby Río Adra natural area, in España and Berja population.
The largest locality in the area is Adra
, with a population of 24,373 persons, at a distance of 15.219 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Berja
(15,035 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.085 kilometers.
- Min height: 360 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,122 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 649 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.049 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.134 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.416.