Hiking TraIl nearby Colorado natural area, in Estados Unidos and Redlands population.
The largest locality in the area is Grand Junction
, with a population of 58,566 persons, at a distance of 8.512 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Redlands
(8,685 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.892 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,526 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,580 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,543 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.175 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.518 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.369.