Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Quesada population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 9.358 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Quesada
(5,987 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.872 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,076 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,736 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,334 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.936 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.661 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 79.093.