Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Blanca natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 2.023 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.844 kilometers.
- Min height: 120 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 230 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 174 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.333 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.208 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.406.