Hiking TraIl nearby Charca de Zeluán y Ensenada de Llodero natural area, in España and Avilés population.
The largest locality in the area is Avilés
, with a population of 84,242 persons, at a distance of 0.520 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 28.549 kilometers.
- Min height: 3 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 170 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 65 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.931 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.032 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.276.