Hiking TraIl nearby Cuatro Calas natural area, in España and Águilas population.
The largest locality in the area is Águilas
, with a population of 34,533 persons, at a distance of 4.405 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.396 kilometers.
- Min height: -1 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 50 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 16 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.041 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.317 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.992.