Hiking TraIl nearby Hautes Vallées de la Solre, de la Thure, de la Hante et leurs versants boisés et bocagers natural area, in Francia and Anderlues population.
The largest locality in the area is Charleroi
, with a population of 200,132 persons, at a distance of 10.465 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Anderlues
(11,597 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.351 kilometers.
- Min height: 154 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 217 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 176 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.868 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.164 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.596.