Hiking TraIl nearby Gressoney-Saint-Jean population.
The largest locality in the area is Ayas
, with a population of 1,268 persons, at a distance of 11.502 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Gressoney-Saint-Jean
(789 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.845 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,212 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,031 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,801 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.470 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.616 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.741.