Hiking TraIl nearby Río Adra natural area, in España and Murtas population.
The largest locality in the area is Alpujarra Granadina
, with a population of 24,558 persons, at a distance of 9.980 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Murtas
(720 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.865 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,126 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,497 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,347 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 25.793 %.
- Average slope downhill: -25.440 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.717.