Hiking TraIl nearby Beneïdor natural area, in España and Arinsal population.
The largest locality in the area is Andorra la Vella
, with a population of 20,430 persons, at a distance of 7.560 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Arinsal
(1,419 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 33.556 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,293 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,911 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,112 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.489 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.378 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 179.412.