Hiking TraIl nearby Kōya population.
The largest locality in the area is Izumi
, with a population of 189,085 persons, at a distance of 33.815 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Kōya
(5,013 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.371 kilometers.
- Min height: 537 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 964 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 791 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.672 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.949 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 50.148.