Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Cazorla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 0.517 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.848 kilometers.
- Min height: 744 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 899 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 816 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.621 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.986 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.387.