Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Cazorla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 0.640 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.685 kilometers.
- Min height: 603 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,196 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 958 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.620 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.836 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 50.304.