MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 1.057 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.458 kilometers.
- Min height: 220 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 459 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 333 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.652 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.446 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.041.