MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 1.238 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 40.042 kilometers.
- Min height: 198 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 544 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 330 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.392 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.200 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.933.