MTB TraIl nearby Río Jándula natural area, in España and Andújar population.
The largest locality in the area is Andújar
, with a population of 39,111 persons, at a distance of 0.890 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 30.716 kilometers.
- Min height: 180 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 318 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 222 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.409 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.824 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.758.