Hiking TraIl nearby Roques Blanques natural area, in España and Castellolí population.
The largest locality in the area is Piera
, with a population of 14,324 persons, at a distance of 10.723 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castellolí
(461 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.613 kilometers.
- Min height: 712 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,034 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 860 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.951 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.747 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.722.