Hiking TraIl nearby Haya de Nabala natural area, in España and Garralda population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
, with a population of 1,824 persons, at a distance of 20.231 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Garralda
(190 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.488 kilometers.
- Min height: 905 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,205 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,011 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.026 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.509 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.688.