Hiking TraIl nearby Cuencas Mineras natural area, in España and Bimenes population.
The largest locality in the area is Pola de Siero
, with a population of 51,181 persons, at a distance of 15.114 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bimenes
(1,948 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.863 kilometers.
- Min height: 603 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,071 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 769 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.278 %.
- Average slope downhill: -28.550 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.440.