Hiking TraIl nearby Montes de Málaga natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 7.007 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.935 kilometers.
- Min height: 62 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 475 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 325 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.953 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.794 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 30.507.