Hiking TraIl nearby Foz de Ugarrón natural area, in España and Lumbier population.
The largest locality in the area is Sangüesa
, with a population of 5,030 persons, at a distance of 16.784 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lumbier
(1,435 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.338 kilometers.
- Min height: 483 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 590 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 551 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.096 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.372 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.968.