Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Málaga population.
The largest locality in the area is Málaga
, with a population of 568,305 persons, at a distance of 3.339 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.769 kilometers.
- Min height: 73 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 499 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 272 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.022 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.852 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 30.609.